Narayana Thaila (Prepared Medicine) 10ml
It is very effective in the treatment of many neuro- muscular and skeleto-muscular conditions, such as arthritis, neuralgia etc. Relieve aches and pains due to travelling. Improve bone strength in osteoporosis and arthritis. It is very effective in Joint disorders like Osteo arthritis, Rheumatoid arthritis, lumbar, cervical spondylitis and gout.
Brhat Masha Thaila (Prepared Medicine) 2.5ml
It is used in Ayurvedic treatment of Paralysis, Palsy, facial palsy, Relieves stiffness, pain in locked jaw and Headache.
It is very effective to relieve pain of multiple joint aches and pains pertaining to hands, legs, head, neck, lumbar and cervical spondylitis treatment, pain due to blunt injuries, and in treatment of rheumatoid and osteo arthritis.
It is used in Duchene’s muscular dystrophy, and such other neurological problems. It relieves headache and migraine.
It is one of the best massage oils to relieve tiredness and for elderly people. In hypertension, it is applied over forehead and head with gentle massage.
Nirgundi Taila (Prepared Medicine) 2.5ml
It has effective analgesic, anti-inflammatory properties. It is effective in treating headaches, rheumatism and sprains.
Karpoora (Cinnamomum camphora) 5gms
It relieves muscular pain, rheumatoid complaints, joint pain, and joint stiffness, muscle pain and stiffness.
It has got rubefacient effect. Improves blood circulation and brings about warmth.
It is used to relieve neck pain, back pain, and multiple joint pains. Excellent for cramps and numbness.
Pudina (Mentha viridis) 5gms
It relieves muscle pain and it gives soothing relief on skin.
It supports your body’s immune system and natural ability to defend it and heal.
Ajmo (Ptychotis Ajwan) 5gms
It is very useful method to cure arthritis pain. Massage on affected joints regularly with Ajmo oil to get relief from rheumatic pain. It can lower menstrual cramps during menses.
Direction for use: Massage gently over the affected parts two times a day (or) as directed by the Physician.
Indication: Neuro- muscular and skeleto-muscular conditions, such as arthritis, neuralgia, Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid arthritis, lumbar and cervical spondylitis and gout. It is very effective in Paralysis, Palsy, facial palsy, Duchene’s muscular dystrophy, and lower menstrual cramps during menses.
Caution: Wash hands after use. Avoid contact with eyes, sensitive skin and open wounds.
1. Adhatoda vasica (Vasaka) is used to help with cough and other symptoms of colds. The soothing action helps irritation in the throat and the expectorant will help loosen phlegm deposits in the airway.
2. Solanum xanthocarpum ( Kantakari) is beneficial for the management of respiratory problems like cough and asthma due to its expectorant property. It helps to release mucus from the respiratory passages and prevent asthmatic attacks.
3. Punica granatum (Dadima) It’s anti-tumorigenic properties by attenuating various respiratory conditions such as asthma.
4. Piper longum (Pippali) It is most commonly used to treat chronic bronchitis, asthma, respiratory infections, bronchitis and cough.
5. Ocimum sanctum (Tulsi) Due to the presence of compounds like camphene, eugenol, and cineole, tulsi cures viral, bacterial, and fungal infections of the respiratory system. It can cure various respiratory disorders like bronchitis & tuberculosis
6. Inula racemosa (Pushkaramula) Because of its hot, pungent and expectorant action its use has been found traditionally in respiratory ailments such as asthma, throat infection (sore throat) cough.
7. Clerodendrum serratum ( Bharangi) is a one of the common herbs used in the treatment of common cold, chronic sinusitis, allergic rhinitis, cough and other chronic respiratory problems. It is also an excellent dry cough remedy.
8. Glycyrrhiza glabra (Jalayashti) Due to their anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial effects, it aids upper respiratory conditions. It helps relieve asthma. It may protect against strep throat and prevent sore throat after surgery
9. Terminalaia chebula (Arjuna) is used topically as a mouthwash and gargle. It gives soothing effect to the throat.
Dosage: Adults & Children above 12years:
10 – 15 ml two to three times a day after food.
6 – 12 years:
5 – 10 ml two to three times a day after food.
2 – 6 years:
2.5 – 5 ml two to three times a day after food or as directed by the Physician.
1. Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha) Being a powerful adaptogen, it enhances the body's resilience to stress. Ashwagandha improves the body's defence against disease by improving the cell-mediated immunity. It also possesses potent antioxidant properties that help protect against cellular damage caused by free radicals.
2. Emblica officinalis( Amla) benefits include antibacterial & astringent properties which help improve the body's immunity system. Indian Gooseberry also increases white blood cells which help flush out the toxins from the body.
3. Tinospora cordifolia (Guduchi) has been used to promote a balanced and optimal immune response through polysaccharides and polyphenols and recently, reviewers have evaluated the immunomodulatory potential of Tinospora cordifolia.
4. Alternanthera sessilis (Matsyakshi) an edible succulent herb, has been widely used as herbal drug in many regions around the globe. Inflammation is a natural process of the innate immune system.
5. Vitis vinifera (Draksha) Grape and grape seed extracts contain several phenolic compounds including proanthocyanidins, anthocyanins and resveratrol, which are able to help prevent and protect against oxidative stress, tissue damage and inflammation.
6. Asteracantha longifolia (Chulli ) enhance the proliferation of stem cells. Investigations validate the use of the leaves of this plant for haematopoietic activity (formation of blood cells) in Indian system of medicine.
7. Piper longum (Pippali) regular consumption in suggested quantity can help to immune the body to quiet an extent.
8. Bacopa monnieri ( brahmi.) exerts anti-inflammatory effects on cells of the innate immune system.
9. Terminalia chebula (Haritaki) has various active compounds including healthy acids and metabolites and thus it works as an ideal immunity booster. Regular consumption of Haritaki along with other herbs promotes longevity and boosts energy.
10. Saccharum officinarum (Sakkara) is a good source of vitamin C and antioxidants that may boost your immunity. Presence flavonoids – help the body stave off cancerous cells, especially prostate and breast cancer. Sugarcane juice work excellent for digestive and liver problems. The potent antioxidants in it can also neutralize the secretion of bilirubin levels in the body.
Dosage: Adults & Children above 12years: 10 – 15 ml two to three times a day after food.
6 – 12 years: 5 – 10 ml two to three times a day after food.
2 – 6 years: 2.5 – 5 ml two to three times a day after food or as directed by the Physician.
1.Citrus limonum (Jambira) Lemons removes Scalp Build Up. When you find grime and dust collecting on your scalp, it's time to do away with it with the help of lemon. Promotes hair growth. Lemons are rich in vitamin C. Maintains Scalp Health. It helps control the production of oil on your scalp. Refreshes Your Hair.
2.Acorus calamus ( Vacha) It is one of the best natural ingredients available that is very effective in killing lice. This sweet flag oil is a natural insecticide and it is so very gentle on the scalp
3.Aloe barbadensis (Aloe vera) promotes healthy hair growth thanks to a special enzyme found in aloe called proteolytic enzymes. ... Aloe can also help cleanse the scalp so more nutrients can penetrate the hair follicle, helping hair grow faster and more efficiently.
4.Azadirachta indica (Neem) known for its medicinal properties is an effective herb to treat hair loss. Due to its antibacterial, antifungal and anti-inflammatory properties, neem is an excellent way to curb dandruff. It helps the hair follicles to become stronger and also encourages hair growth.
5. Vetiveria zizanioides (Vetiver root) oil is a big boost for aging hair to replenish collagen formation and bring hair back to life. Of course, this is a plus for your skin (i.e. scalp) to stave off wrinkles, age spots, dryness, and dullness.
6.Tinospora cordifolia (Guduchi) has antioxidant properties that help cure a range of hair problems thereby promoting hair growth. Anti-Inflammatory properties of Guduchi allow it to combat hair problems, dandruff, and other scalp and hair ailments. It improves the health of the hair.
7.Lawsonia inermis (Madyantika) naturel henna powder is excellent for dyeing hair. It gives rich reddish tone to hair. The nutrients in henna help nourish your hair while also repairing the damage.
8.Hibiscus rosasinensis (Japa) stop hair loss. Make your hair look healthy and lustrous. Prevent premature greying. Thicken hair and add volume. Treat dandruff. Condition the hair against frizz, dryness and breakage. Prevent split ends.
9.Triticum sativum (Godhuma) To Avoid Hair Damage: As wheatgrass is known for its cleansing properties, its wonderful ingredients remove dead cells from your scalp. This promotes hair growth as well as it brings a beautiful sheen to your hair.
10.Ocimum sanctum (Tulsi) helps maintain moisture in your scalp and improves blood circulation, reduces itchiness and dryness, strengthens the hair follicles and makes the roots healthy. It's the best beauty Benefits of Basil as the anti-oxidant present in tulsi is very useful in treating premature greying of hair as well as hair fall.
11.Phyllanthus niruri . (Tamalaki) The plant extract has amazing hair growth promoting properties and is especially helpful for people those who are suffering from male pattern baldness.
12. Eclipta alba (Bhringraj) is said to promote hair growth, strengthen hair, and prevent greying and dandruff.
13. Glycyrrhiza glabra (Yashtimadhu) many of the properties found in Yashtimadhu soothe the scalp, ridding it of irritations such as dandruff and scabs. It's mollifying properties open pores and is great for the hair shaft.
14. Psoralea corylifolia (Bakuchi) inhibits the growth of fungi and bacteria due to its antifungal and antibacterial properties. It also prevents inflammation on the scalp due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
Ayurvedic Proprietary Medicine
Direction for Use: Apply sufficient quantity in your head (Scalp) and massage gently. Leave it for one or two hours before taking Head bath. Product can also be used on previous night. Product contains body cooling ingredients, if you feel more body cooling, avoid using the product previous day night. Use it in the morning one or two hours before taking head bath. After applying hair serum on the head, Massaging the scalp is very important to get desired benefits.
1. Alternanthera sessilis (Matsyakshi) is Anti-dandruff, Prevents Greying, Hair Growth, Healthy Scalp, Conditioning, Split-ends, Hair Strengthening, Stress Relief, Anti-hair Fall .
2. Eclipta prostrate (Kesharaja) showed a statistically significant increase in hair density, hair line thickness, and frontal hairline distance changes. It also showed a significant increase in hair thickness.
3. Ocimum sanctum (Tulsi) helps maintain moisture in your scalp and improves blood circulation, reduces itchiness and dryness, strengthens the hair follicles and makes the roots healthy. It's the best beauty Benefits of Basil as the anti-oxidant present in tulsi is very useful in treating premature greying of hair as well as hair fall.
4. Psoralea corylifolia (Bakuchi) inhibits the growth of fungi and bacteria due to its antifungal and antibacterial properties. It also prevents inflammation on the scalp due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
5. Aloe barbadensis (Aloe vera) promotes healthy hair growth thanks to a special enzyme found in aloe called proteolytic enzymes. Aloe can also help cleanse the scalp so more nutrients can penetrate the hair follicle, helping hair grow faster and more efficiently.
6. Phyllanthus niruri . (Tamalaki) The plant extract has amazing hair growth promoting properties and is especially helpful for people those who are suffering from male pattern baldness.
7. Ficus religiosa (Aswatha) rich in vitamin K, is an effective complexion corrector and increasing skin resilience
8. Carum carvi (Krishna jeeraka) is beneficial for growth of hair and Itchy scalp
Direction for Use: Apply sufficient quantity of head bath oil on your head & massage entire scalp at least for few minutes & then wait for 30 minutes then take bath with mild shampoo. Use it weekly once or twice. On the day of using Head bath oil, it’s advisable to avoid day time sleep.
I used AROOJA and it gave me excellent relief to my joint pain. Now I stopped using it as my joint pain is completely gone.
Arooja Ayurvedic Pain Relief Oil gave me excellent pain relief when I apply it at the affected part. I really recommend it as a first choice!
Arooja ayurvedic pain relief oil is very effective and it gives very good relief. I feel that smell could have been a little mild.
I have heel spur and cervical spondylosis. I am applying AROOJA oil regularly. It’s a very good pain reliever and I feel no pain at all!
I have a persistent cough which is dry. I used CufVan Ayurvedic Cough Syrup and found it very effective. The taste is good, too!